The Technicuff Difference
When was the last time your facility experienced a “Value Added” product that actually delivered the greatest real value per dollar invested for your patients?
Philips Medical, Invivo Research, Marquette Electronics, Smiths Medical, Medical Research Laboratories, Zoll Medical, Physio Control, Spacelabs, Vitastat, Surgivet, Mindray, Patterson Veterinary Supply, Nihon Kohden, SunTech Medical, Fukuda Denshi, General Electric and Welch Allyn have all used our blood pressure cuff transducer on their mission critical systems.
What is different?
- Designed as a transducer, not a blood pressure cuff
- Market leader in quality of patient care
- Consistent non-invasive blood pressure determination
- Systemic pressures that track closer to intra-arterial measurements*
- Eliminate pinching, bruising, cutting and moisture rash on patients’ arms
- Eliminate the need of brachial artery indexing, a major source of errors
- Reduce the requirement to inventory four (4) adult cuffs to one (1)
- Work on all single and dual hose non-invasive blood pressure monitors and manual instruments
- Lowest cost per patient when washed
- Unparallel technological superiority, design and manufacturing, period.
It is nice to have a product from a company that thinks outside of the box, not making cookies from cookie cutters.
If you are seeking alternative tools to differentiate your organization from the crowd, give us a call and we will work with you and your staff to evaluate our product. We are confident that you will recognize and appreciate our unique design and that we are here to not only provide great products and great customer service, we are here to provide you with a real “Value Added” product that benefits both the patient and your bottom line.
*American Heart Association manual