When was the last time your facility experienced a “Value Added” product that actually delivered the greatest Real Value per Dollar Invested for Your Customers?
All major monitoring companies have all used our blood pressure cuff transducer on their mission critical systems.
What is different?
* Market leader in quality of patient care
* Reduced intersubject variation1
* Yeild measurments that correlate best with direct intra-arterial readings1
* Eliminate pinching, bruising, cutting and moisture rash on patients’ arms
* Eliminate the need of brachial artery indexing, a major source of errors
* Reduce the requirement to inventory four (4) adult cuffs to one (1)
* Work on all single and dual hose non-invasive blood pressure
monitors and manual instruments
* Lowest cost per patient when washed, patent pending washing design
* Unparalleled technological superiority, design and manufacturing, period.
It is nice to have a product from a company that thinks outside of the box, not making cookies from cookie cutters.
If you are seeking alternative tools to differentiate your organization from the crowd, give us a call and We will work with you and your staff to evaluate our creation. I am confident that you will recognize and appreciate our unique design and that we are here to not only provide great products and great customer service. We are here to provide you with a real “Value Added” product that benefits both the patient and your bottom line.
1American Heart Association manual